UPCE Induction Night
Sorry for being MIA here on my blog. I've been preoccupied with so many school requirements including my thesis that I've hardly had the time to write about something not school-related. Goodbye, social life. Haha kidding! Anyway, I think I've fussed over this enough :))
Last semester, I had the privilege to be assigned to organize UPCE's Induction Night with my co-heads Lea Caballes and Louise Limpin. It's a crazy experience in all honesty because we had to juggle our studies with putting this entire event together. Although we've had enough experience in logistics, there's still that certain level of stress induced by planning these kinds of things—from conceptualizing the theme to scouting around for the perfect venue. It's exhausting, seriously, but it's also fun to work with Lea and Louise. Being with younger people makes me forget that I'm already a senior (I'm still in denial though, haha). When we're not working, we're just laughing and talking about silly stuff—including our crushes(!!!)—notwithstanding the fact that I'm actually two years older than they are. Feeling teenybopper pa rin, haha! Such a riot! (Wait, I've digressed a little from the topic.) Anyway, instead of detailing what happened at the event, let me just show you a few pictures from that awesome night.
Welcome to Jacques!
with SJ and Louise
Feeling like a fifteen-year-old fashion blogger :))
with Dale, Abe, and kuya in orange shirt :)
Believe it or not, Lea, Louise, and I didn't sleep the night before the event because we still had to finalize a few details. But, we didn't mind sacrificing our sleep at all! It's overwhelming to see everyone having a really good time at the event. It felt like all the hard work paid off. Kudos to everyone who helped us put this entire plan into place. (Thanks, SPADHOC!) What a way to end the semester! This is definitely another memory to add to my constantly increasing collection :)





